Friday, May 8, 2009

India


This is a sign board in one of the million Iranian Restaurants in the South of Bombay. I miss Kayani's! I miss sitting there and being indecisive about what to order from the limited menu. I miss the puffs and the cup cakes that you will not find anywhere else in the world... called the glass cake, which is shaped long and looks like a roll instead of a cup cake! Read this sign board and notice how it has more rules than a Seven star hotel.



Five years of my life, I travelled to that city of dreams, hopes and disappointments... Flora fountain... a place I walked past so many times without noticing its beauty...



Some good memories, many gruesome... This is where the economic capital of the most diverse nation in the world, got attacked by 12 people who were barely over 21. Resilience is a word I have come to hate.





Crawford market.... The filthiest place to walk through during the rainy season but one place where you can get anything...orignal and fake... alive and slaughtered...




The water is so dirty, yet...the belief is enough to immerse themselves into this pollution...




Her teeth are black with the enormous amounts of tobacco she has chewed....


Indecisive? Colours can speak a million words, dont you agree?



No comments: