Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My blinding sunshine


Im lovin' everything blue,
The sky, the sea,
even the denims I refuse to remove...

Im cravin' everything new,
His longing, his telephone kisses,
everything he never used to do.

I wish I never grew,
to the woman I now seem to be,
just because I was told to.

Love has taught me to live
for the moment that is now
for the moment that is spent
And yet, not a penny less in my pocket

Inexpensive, Cruel, Reality
These three words is what I associate with
Love is this to me.

Not only is it the scent of his skin in the morning
Its also his anger at being woken up in vain.
Not only is it his love talk when the sun shines bright
Its also the words of frustration that come out of pain.

Dont misunderstand my late realization for ignorance...
As cliche as it would seem,
They say love never comes easy...

1 comment:

Arti Honrao said...

Well-written!
Life, it changes us ... though there are a few things that remain the same.



GBU
Arti