Saturday, February 28, 2009

And I wait for you....



These Images say so much in just one tear, or one look...

One thing they all say...


I waited for you...
And the mail-man brought your letter,
I waited for you,
And I read your second letter,
I waited for you,
Not a soul in the horizon,
Just the wind...
just the petals of flowers after the spring had left,
Just the warm sea moisture in my hair,
and I waited for you more...
and you never came...
But I'm still here...
Hope will not let me defy my promise...
You taught me to keep my promise...
And I am waiting...




How can I go on..?


He promised me he would come back...
How can I be brave when my daddy didn't get a chance to teach me how...?


Who is going to take him to football practice?
Just one tear...


Anticipation of some sign.... that you haven't forgotten me...











How does one go on without a soul?


And it was all for you once upon a time...
















-Al

Disclaimer: The poetry is mine. I have found these images over the internet and I am aware that it probably has a copyright(that I did not find) and is someone else's art work, but this is me not using it for commercial purposes.

No comments: